3.5

Another solid 3.5 today! Guess that means it's time to up the ante next week :) I love that God teaches me incredible lessons through my running experiences. Today I learned the value of a companion. Yesterday was my first time ever running with someone (my boyfriend, Scott). Today I was definitely dragging and coming up with every excuse for why I was going so slow. He was constantly positive and encouraging, and it made me realize that God uses people in our lives to lift us up when we can't do it on our own. Today, I have a feeling that I would have just quit after 2 miles or so; with the encouragement and companionship of someone I love, it was easier to make it to then end.

I'm so excited for what God has in store for the next 21 weeks of training!

See you at the finish.
C

Comments

Popular Posts