2.0

Today was supposed to be a cross training or short run day, so I ran 2 miles in between all of my craziness that was going on today. Running can be so relaxing when you have a lot going on. I also increased my speed on the short run today, so I ended up making it in less than a ten minute mile!

I feel so blessed because God has put so many wonderful people in my life to encourage me. Not only is my boyfriend running in this race with me, but one of my best friends from home is running in it as well as at least 6 other friends from Chapel Hill :) Also, my friend Diane who ran with me yesterday now wants to run in it too! I feel so encouraged all the time, and whenever I start to get down on myself about not making my mileage on a certain day I feel like God is right there with someone else to lift me up.

See you at the finish!

Comments

Popular Posts