8 Mile

Finally. 8.

I ran at home this past weekend with Trisha and Scott, and all I can say is running in Wilmington is a PIECE OF CAKE compared to my training in Chapel Hill!! I am SO thankful and so happy that I'm getting closer and closer to my goal each day, and in the process discovering the potential that God has for me. I always said that I couldn't run and that I would never be a runner, yet here I am a few months later and I am nothing short of a long distance runner :) God has knocked down the walls that I built around myself and has shown me that I am beyond anything that I believe I am. When I am found in Him, I can achieve anything in the entire world.

The past week has been rough thus far, and I have not been running since I came back from Labor Day weekend. I passed me first two major exams in nursing school though for the fall semester, so I am singing God's praises day and night for His deliverance. I now no longer question whether or not nursing was in God's plan for me. Nursing is written all over my heart and I just can not wait to pour out my life into my patients. I want my career to be such an incredible ministry and I want to be able to show God's love and grace to all I encounter in my nursing career.

Anyways, I tend to get on tangents when I'm really happy about my mileage. I'm also super happy because I found a wonderful Bible study tonight that I am really going to try to commit to and just pour my heart into over the next year.

In His arms of grace,
C.

Comments

  1. Just stalking your wonderful blog as usual.
    So glad to find a new post!!

    You are wonderful.
    And dearly loved. I'm so glad to hear that the training is coming along. Your honesty is inspiring!

    Hugs--and plan to get coffee with me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts